View Profile Codyclause

12 Movie Reviews

!!!

I totally forgot to review this until I checked my messages. So here it goes. I love Deus Ex!!! I also really like this!

I can tell that you have spent a lot of time on it. I agree with having voices; let's face it... if we wanted to read, we'd read books (i'm not being mean, I just just think that subtitles takes away from the smoothness of a flash project)

I really like it and I'm eager to see the next one and seriously, dude POWERPOINT!!! I am in awe! I especially like how you've given attention to little things lik ethe NSF's uniform, notes left lying around (I would've liked to see a little robot in there somewhere)

But seriously, I liked it and can't wait the the next one!!!

WCCC responds:

thanks a lot, but the robot is way to hard. id have to get 3-d software for that.

Totally Original

Absolutely amazing. I agree, in that it was so awkward and random I had trouble following it.

But maybe the point of the movie was that there is no point. The graphics were amazing. I don't know if it was my speakers or your movie, but the sound could've been a tad bit better.

Good work

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

We also have new submissions by the following popular artists:
ApocalypseCartoons, BritClock, Bug, ChaosHathFallen, ChOaTiC-pHoEnIx, crash1000, DrFishSticks, DumbassDude, EmbraceAColdTouch, jjmarth, KynetiK-27, Lasse, LoneWolf-MX, Majin-Ryan, MrButters, odd-job-jack, profc, psydarkart, rios74, sbongo and shampawnya

I love it

I loved it. I'm a huge gamer and the continuing reference to metal gear solid was hilarious. The art work and music came together perfectly. And the style was great.

Keep it up!

13 Game Reviews

Whoa!!!

This is one of the best games that I have ever played on Newgrounds. The music was somewhat annoying, but the graphics and the amount of work put into this game was stunning. You *must* continue to do more like this.

...

I really liked this game. I was determined not to stop playing until I beat it...then come to find out that I need 10,000 pts. just to see the ending. I thought it was enough that that I beat the de-structonator. I found out the pattern of his attack and I CONQUERED HIM!!!

However, sometimes, I would press the button to click...and... ...

NOthING would happen. The shoot button is supposed to shoot. I think that your... artistry could use work also. I think that this game was definitely worth my time.

Good Work

I like it

Good Game, I like it. Very entertaining, but hard, but entertaining.

36 Audio Reviews

Almost brought a tear to my eye...

You are a brilliant composer. AND your song brought tears to my eyes... almost.

Thank you!

It's canned happiness alright.

Way unique and well executed. Everything is in harmony. Definitely an original tune.

I like it.

I was really feeling everything. The music went hand in hand with the lyrics. Yall had attitude and feeling.

"bringin drama like the young and restless": classic line. I loved it; in fact, I loved it so much that I downloaded it :)

If freedom is outlawed... Only outlaws will have freedom.

34, Male