Khuskan - Angels Khuskan - Angels

Almost brought a tear to my eye...

You are a brilliant composer. AND your song brought tears to my eyes... almost.

Thank you!

Khuskan - Chromium Khuskan - Chromium

It's canned happiness alright.

Way unique and well executed. Everything is in harmony. Definitely an original tune.

Nobody Can Stop Me Nobody Can Stop Me

I like it.

I was really feeling everything. The music went hand in hand with the lyrics. Yall had attitude and feeling.

"bringin drama like the young and restless": classic line. I loved it; in fact, I loved it so much that I downloaded it :)

Da Beginnin' Da Beginnin'

Not Bad 4 Your First

It's not bad for your first one.

I liked how you changed up the beat a little. Always a plus because no one likes to hear the same thing over and over and over and over again.

on the other hand...

I see that your melodies could use some work. But you're definitely headed in the right direction. I'm be waiting to hear more, k?

Hard In The Game Hard In The Game

Not Bad 4 Your First

It's not bad for your first one.

on the other hand...

Space out-30 seconds version Space out-30 seconds version

Yeah

I like it. I'm more of an alternative rock person. But I can hang with this. I can imagine someone singing/screaming to this. Hopefully you'll make it longer. I'm interested to hear what the hook'll sound like.

Me likes it!!

BeatyB- Empty Words BeatyB- Empty Words

The Best R&B beat you ever made. Evah!!!

Mad Props

MAD PROPS 10's across the board. 3.33??? wtf is the matter with these people. They must not know greatness when they hear it!!!

MAD PROPS

MMMAAADDD PPPRRROOOPPPSSS!!!!!!

MAD PROPS

IT'S HOT!!! IT'S ROCKIN'

THEY'RE HATING

3.33???

... it's an injustice!!!

Keep on livin up to ya name beaty b!! Keep Rockin'!!!

Get To It Get To It

No Justice!

29,300 downloads... well 129,301 with my download and only 5 reviews.

I understand after everyone else tells you how good this is... it probably gets redundant.

But it's still injustice. I will be redundant and tell you this is it. This is what's happening. This has heart and soul. Not rap.

Hip Hop.

Breathtaking

Absolutely Wonderful

Eyepopping

I'm Lovin It!

Demon's Flamenco Demon's Flamenco

It Definitely Has The Vibe

I love the emotion that this piece stirs. I anticipate mischief when I listen. Wonderfully composed.

There were some parts that threw me off. It's as if the piece has an "ancient" sound to it, and there is an instrument that kind of has a generic synth sound which throws off the song just a wee bit.

But besides nit picking, still wonderfully composed!

Deflektor responds:

Thanks,honey,lol!It has really pleased me that you noticed the "ancient" sound in it.I'm really into that kind of stuff so it is sweet to see i can make something good.Thanks for the review!oh,and make sure to see my review for your "Jazz Bones"

Do Or Die ~Remix~ Do Or Die ~Remix~

Me likes it.

I was feelin' the melody and the beat. Those hi-hatz were wild.

The beat wasn't loud enough though... I could barely hear'em. I think it's the only thing that takes away from the song. Other than that, I think you did great.

Killah-J responds:

Yea. imma repost it lata as a louder version. yea me and young-yoda (lol) did a good job at dis though.